Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy Busy Bee

I've been a busy busy bee and not in the ways that I would choose. If I had my little way I would be stamping every night and have a new card to present everyday! Alas, we have been busy every evening and I haven't been able to create anything new. I have been frantically working on my cards for Kat's Halloween Swap though. And I know some of you have seen it but it's "new" to be posted here, so technically I've met my goal of posting a new card on Wednesday? And just for kicks I'll post my Halloween pouch and tag for Sama's Diaper Pouch Swap. Okay, I'm pushing it for new creation Wed, but some day real soon I'll get my mojo back!
Have a fun day!

2 comments:

dpkennedy said...

This is adorable! I love the patterned paper you used-gorgeous! And that bat is just too cute! I have this SU set and I haven't inked it up yet. How bad is that? I have more halloween stamps than I can possibly use...it's truly a sickness, oh well. Hey and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog...makes me feel a whole lot better about turning 40! Have a great day!

Niki Estes said...

I love the card tucked in the pouch! What a cute idea and it turned out cute, too. Have a great weekend!