Friday, March 13, 2009

School Picture Day


Happy Friday, Everyone! Today's card was a collaboration of all things grammar school. I recently bought a few new Lily and Billy sets from Pink Cat Studio and this little Lily stamp was included in one of them. Instantly I thought of all the fun hair colors Lily could have, and then after I'd colored them it was impossible to choose just one. So, I came up with the idea for school photos and that way I could use them all! Then from that I wanted to use basic colors so it was reminiscent of a box of crayons. For the most part I think it all came together. Enjoy! And have a GREAT weekend!


Deets:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio, Lily and Billy Sweetheart
Paper: K & Co. Urban Rhapsody, Wild Wasabi, Bayou Blue, Perfect Plum, AC Textured CS Earth Tones, Whisper White
Ink: SU! Markers, Black Stazon, Clear Spica, Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Embies: SU! Hardware, SU! Ridinghood Red Ribbon

8 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Awwww! This does remind me of school photos! Great idea Kadie! :D

karen said...

OOH! I like I like!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is soooo totally cute, Kadie! Love the little frames right down to the hardware...awesome idea!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your cards, so pretty.

MiamiKel said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Elena said...

So cute! Love the little frames you created!

Lauri said...

This is so so fun! I love how you lined them up and colored them differently! Great layout!

Lorie said...

What a creative idea, Kadie! Love the colors and the way it came together!!