Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Par-tay!


Hello All and welcome to the first day of sneak peeks for the December release at The Greeting Farm!!
First, I want to give a big shout out and welcome to our Dec Guest Designer, Gabby!! Welcome, Girl! We're so excited to have you and can't wait to see your awesome creativity bring Marina's designs to card-life!
Next, let me introduce you to a brand new line of stamps for TGF by artist Jessica Hymas called Chibis! There are 10 of these cuties and they will be available in digi form on Dec 1st. Be sure to stop by each of the DT's blogs so you can see all 10!!
My card for you today is made using Shibuya Chibi. I'm thinking that she's named after Shibuya Tokyo, but it makes me want to shout it in excitement Shi- BooYah!! Aren't these stamps fun?! I borrowed this wonderful layout from my dear friend, Jeanette. Thanks, J for inspiring me!
Thirdly, today's FARM FRESH FRIDAY!! Makes my favorite day of the week even better! This week's challenge is to make a card inspired by your fave sweet treat. Many of these Chibis are sweet-inspired and so Shibuya is rocking her sweets in the patterned paper. :)
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday and are finding tons of great Black Friday deals today! Wahoo! Be sure to come back tomorrow for more sneaks!

Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, Chibi Shibuya Digi, Anya Says sentiment
Paper: K & Company, Pacific Point
Ink: Copics, Wild Wasabi
Embies: SU! Pacific Point Ribbon, Basic Greay Button, White Thread, Crystal Effects

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She isw just adorable, what fun.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! Kadie this new image is just too too cute! And AS ALWAYS I love your creation! Your card is fun, colorful, and FANTASTIC!!!

~*Joni said...

Okay, first off - EEEK! Cutie indeed!! The colors on this card are adorable Kadie!
Okay, next - EEEK! You and my sweet friend Jeanette know each other?!?! What an awesome world! Jeanette and I are SCS buddies and she is on my Winter DT for Inktegrity! WOOT WOOT! I love this crafting world we live in! Can't wait to see the other 9, I am hopping over right now. Happy day Kadie!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Kadie this is toooo cute hun!!! Love the colors on this, and your darling image you used, she is tooo cute!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Jessica Diedrich said...

Well, Ms. Kadie your Chibi cuteness just puts a HUGE smile on my face! This is adorable! LOVe the ribbon/button treatment and your coloring is awesome!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kadie,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

Oh my!She's adorable! Very cute and fun card!

Unknown said...

kadie...this is super cuteness, kiddo!

Mary Giles said...

This is absolutely adorble. Lov ethe bling on the sunglasses and the fun DP.

Lorie said...

You've rocked another FFF, and the new line is so cute!! Love those big eyes, and all your special touches!

Sandra MacLean said...

Kadie, I feel like I'm playing catch up on all the posts I've missed over the past several days! I'm sorry I'm only now just commenting on this card. I know what you mean when you have to change mindsets when creating. But your transition between cards is perfect! The paper matches the spunk of this little Chibi perfectly! Don't you love her glasses??