Thursday, March 3, 2011

Love You Friend


Hello, Friends!
I'm back with another fun color challenge from By LORi Designs! As I mentioned yesterday, I've been working my way through them and I'm almost caught up. :) This is color challenge #6 (White, Pacific Point, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink) and while this one came to a close yesterday, you can check out challenge #7 later on today on the BLD Challenge Blog! Have I mentioned how much I love color challenges? :)

For my card today, I've used Sugarsticks-Love You Friend. I just can't get enough of these BLD images (designed by the Fabulous LORi Boyd); I think they're all SO SO SWEET!
Originally, I thought maybe I'd design a wall for these kiddos to stand in front of and then have a graffiti-like sentiment...but in the end I decided to keep it a little more simple. I find that it's really hard for me to just "go simple," so I hope that it's an okay card. :)

Thanks for stopping by to take a look AND be sure to come back TOMORROW to see the NEW STAMPS being released for By LORi Designs!! Yipee!!

8 comments:

jenny said...

Fabulous card...I love the layout, very effective x

Jenny xx

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the blue! What a fun, bright, happy color! Awesome card Kadie...

Brook said...

Oh, I love this! The blue is perfect, so bold, it really grabs your attention. LOVE IT!

Tracy said...

Kadie this is FABULOUS!!! It's simple yet packs such a punch of cuteness!!!!

Carol W said...

This card is adorable....great job my friend...love the color scheme...so eyecatching....wow...

stempelfeest said...

Your card is so nice, really adorale, that nice piece of paper with stitches is so wonderful! Thank you for joining us at the challenge of By LORi Designs last week. There is still one day left to enter the challenge of this week! Hope you will join us again!
Regards,
Mariska – BLD Challenge Team

Lorie said...

Ooooh! I love this one! Pacific Point is a hard color (I think) to work, and this combo is fantastic! Very well done, Kadie! LOVE IT!!

Hugs,
Lorie