Monday, March 14, 2011

You're My Kind of Cool


Hello There!
I hope this post finds your Monday off to a nice start.
Thanks so much to those of you who sent me a message and/or sent up some prayers for my sweet pup, Charlie. He was able to have his surgery on Thursday and we brought him home Friday. We've discovered that it's a very long process of recovery though and it's extremely hard to keep a dog from moving about...especially when he thinks he's all okay now! And Charlie, it seems, is a sly one...he keeps taking off his cone! baaaad! Anyway, that's the update on Charlie. Thanks again for thinking of us over the weekend.

The card I have for you today features another of those awesome Creeper Crew kids (or two) from The Greeting Farm. This is Creeper Noah. But as I was looking at the rest of the "gang" I thought, hey, I bet Noah would love to try on Creeper Harlow's beanie and goggles! So, I gave it a whirl. :) Noah is a hip, slightly androgynous, earth-loving kind of guy; so I decided to pair him with this new Salt Air paper from Cosmo Cricket. I also chose to go with one of my all time fave layouts that I originally cased from a card my dear friend, Sandra sent to me.

The Creeper Crew set is back in stock at Claudia and Company right now or available April 1st at TGF. Woohoo!! To check out more of my Creeper Crew creations, click here.

I'll see you back here tomorrow for "Inspiration Tuesday" with Claudia and Company!!

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is AWESOME Kadie! I love this card... you did a such a great job picking papers and that stamps is just AWESOME!

Lorie said...

This sure is a cute little creeper, and WOW, do I ever love the papers you chose!! I'm glad Charlie is on the mend, and I don't blame him one bit, because I'd probably be working on all kinds of angles to get out of that cone. Big healing hugs for your fur baby!!

Love ya,
Lorie