Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flip Flops and Popsicles

Please scroll down for my Sparkle Creations Challenge post, or click HERE. Thanks!!


Hi There!
Happy Tuesday!
I'm back with another fun Puddle Jumper card for you today! It's that time of the week when we get to showcase one of the fab June stamps from By LORi Designs! Yay!

For my card today I've used Beach Hannah. And I think Hannah helped me bring some summery, sunshiney weather to Seattle, because as soon as she was all colored up, the sun came out to play! And yep, I even wore my flip flops all day (I may have even had a popsicle too)!!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card. Please pop over to the BLD blog and check out all the FAB DT creations!! And have a great "sunshiney" Tuesday!

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Scrappychick said...

I just love everything about this!

Jen Shults said...

Oh my this is adorable! Gorgeous colors and fabulous sentiment! Gorgeous work Kadie!!