Monday, August 22, 2011

Primary Colors

Hi Friends!
Happy Tuesday!
Are you up for another Sparkle Creations Challenge?
This week the challenge is to create a card or project using any Sparkle Creations stamp and the three primary colors of red, yellow and blue.
So for my card I've used Cruisin' Chloe and of the three primary colors, I just had to choose YELLOW for the car! My very first car was a '76 yellow, convertible, VW Bug. Ahhhh, the memories. :)

I wanted to keep this card pretty simple, so that I could draw attention to the focal colors, so I've only used one patterned paper and it's from Echo Park. The ribbon is Real Red from SU and the sentiment is PTI. I also did a tad bit of scoring on the white cardstock and colored the immie with Copics. And that's all for this week's SCRS 57 challenge card!

I hope you'll play along with us this week. As always there's a free stamp up for grabs to one lucky winner. AND all Oliver stamps are on sale this month!

Also, there's more than one way to get your hands on some Sparkle Creations stamps this week...
SCRS/Karber are sponsoring a giveaway on the Paper Crafts Facebook fan page! You could win Reading Millie, Breakfast Leslie, Cafe Lucy and Bookworm Ruby! Here is the link to Paper Crafts Fan Page. Check it out!

Be sure and pop over to the SCRS blog to see the awesome DT samples! Have a SUPER COOL day!

3 comments:

April said...

Growing up, I always wanted a "Bug"! This yellow one would be perfect for some summer crusin'! Love this card!

Mary J said...

What a fab take on the colour challenge Kadie! I found it really hard to use all 3 - wish I had stuck to just two, lol!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Kadie! Love the yellow bug!