Monday, October 17, 2011

Score It

Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!

It is certainly a Happy Monday, because I'm back with another fun challenge for The Pink Elephant! Wooohooooo!

This week's challenge #121 is to using the SCORING technique. ANYTHING GOES as long as it incorporates scoring into your card or project!

For my card, I've used this adorable 'You Are Unrepeatable' A la mode from My Favorite Things Stamps. And actually, this is a card that I've been patiently waiting to share with you for a little while now. My monthly stamp group (affectionately name the Sisterhood of the Traveling Cards) had a CAS challenge recently and this was my card for that as well. I just really wanted to highlight the stamp and I feel a little white cardstock and a SCORED border does that in a strikingly, eye catching way. I also included a piece of Dusty Durango on the inside for a pop of color!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing Scored inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

2 comments:

April said...

Oh my! What a great CAS card....I might have to call dibs on this!!

Paru Mahtani said...

This is such a fun card!! I am going to look for this stamp!