Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Special Guy

Please scroll down for my Sparkle Creations post or click HERE. Thanks!

(please click on pic for clearer view)

Hi Friends!
I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!

I'm back with another fun card for By LORi Designs! LORi has a TON of fun new digi stamps in the store and this is just one of the new stamps released for October. And just to continue to give you a heads up, the campaign Help4Katie continues and a new fundraising stamp bundle has been added to the site. You can check that out HERE and thank you in advance!!

For my card I used Puddle Jumper Ben to create a fun boy card. Ben is colored in Copics and the papers are Fancy Pants--Off to School, the buttons are basic grey, the sentiment is PTI and the card is tied all together with a bit of hemp twine.

I know it's kinda simple, I really like how it turned out and I hope you like it too!
Be sure to check out what my fellow Lollipop Girls have for you today over at the BLD Blog!
Have a GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh my gosh....LOVE this and what a beautiful card and beautiful cause!

olatoun-graceny said...

your cards are so luvly just found ur blog by random search will luv a follow back its be friends.