Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tis the Season



Hi There! Welcome to the last Deconstructed Sketch for 2011! Today the Sketch Girls have a FANTASTIC display of sketchy inspiration for you, as we look toward waving a fond farewell to 2011 and ringing in 2012 with even more mojo (at least, that's what I'm hoping for myself)!
As you can see, we're at Sketch 32 today and this will be a two week challenge. For my card I've used a stamp from Lily of the Valley called Baby's First Christmas. I just LOVE these stamps and I have a few Christmas ones, so I had to deliberate on which one was perfect for this FAB sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Have a FANTASTIC Christmas or however you and your loved ones celebrate this time of year. See ya soon! xoxo

Andrea Ewen
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson
Tracey Pickersgill

5 comments:

tracey said...

Ooooh, Kadie. I love your card. That LOTV stamp is gorgeous. Merry Christmas.

April said...

Kadie, this sketch scares me...you better send me some pointers. With no EK next week, I am hoping my mojo is around for some serious crafting!

Jen Shults said...

Kadie this is gorgeous!! I love the bold papers you used and your gorgeous coloring. That stamp is just fantastic!! Merry Christmas!

Chelle said...

Gorgeous card.

Carol W said...

Oh Kadie bug this is absolutely adorable...I'm with April...the sketch looks difficult....you did am amazing job with it...way to go....♥♥♥..you are so much fun and I am so lucky to know you...