Monday, January 16, 2012

Just a Note

Hi Friends!
It's Monday again and you know what that means, another fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant!

The theme for TPE #131 this week is YOUR FAVORITE COLORs. All you have to do is incorporate YOUR favorite color palette into a card or project and share it with us over at TPE by uploading your project to Mr. Linky.

For my card I've used my fave color combo of these particular shades of red, blue, teal and green. I found this perfect combo of colors in the Echo Park Times and Seasons pack. AND I've been super jazzed to get inky with the Creeper Sunday Stamp from the Greeting Farm, so when I saw this mustache paper thrown into the EP pack, a little mischievous idea was born. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

2 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY! Someone who was brave enough to put a moustache on a TGF image. GO KADIE! lol LOVE IT.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cool card, Kadie!! I love the papers you used and that mustache is perfect. Thanks so much for another fabulous creation over at TPE this week!!
Hugs~
Sheri