Monday, February 13, 2012

Big Girl Pants

Happy Monday!
I'm back with another super fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant!
This week for TPE#135, we have a photo inspiration...and it's a mouth watering one!!
All you have to do is use the below photo (c/o Paula Dean) as inspiration for your card or project and then link back to the TPE blog.
For my card I've used this adorable stamp from Mo Manning that I got in rubber from Stamping Bella, called Big Girl Pants. I've paired this cutie with some My Mind's Eye papers to match the colors in the photo. The sentiment also came with this stamp and I couldn't help but smile when I saw it! I can think of a few friends (and me too) that would find encouragement in this mantra. The ribbon is from PTI and the flower is Prima.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing color inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

3 comments:

April said...

Who doesn't like to see a darling Mo immie first up in the morning? And, paired with such sweet inspiration over at TPE! I love the color pallette and must find time to play this week!

As always, a dor a ble

MiamiKel said...

How charming! What sweetness wrapped up in this paper cutie! Such a lovely paper choice to match a superbly colored immie - sheer sweetness! x0x0

Scrappin Sista said...

I love this image and i love your card! Nice work!