Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby Baby Baby


Hi Friends! Happy Tuesday to you!
I'm back with another fun card for you today for By LORi Designs!

For my card today I've used PJ Sweet Pea Levi; fitting for any new baby celebration! Levi is paired with baby boy papers from DCWV, buttons from Basic Grey Sugar Rush and colored her up with Copic Markers.

Be sure and check out what all of the BLD Gals have in store for you today!
BLD Blog
LORi
Arielle
Cindy
Jeanie
Kim
Krista
Karen
Mary
Sheri
Simmone
Taylor
Tracy

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet card, Kadie!! PJ Sweet Pea Levi is too cute and I love the fun stitching.

Carol W said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE..you are such an amazing paper crafter my sweet friend...(wish I could get more time to surf blogs)...great job on this card!!!♥♥♥

Laila said...

What a sweet simple card you made :o)Love the small stiching bits.
Hugs Laila

check out my small spring candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk