Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ba Donkey Donk


Hi Friends!
How are you on this fine Tuesday?

I wanted to pop in and share a card with you that I was commissioned to make recently. Even though it's pretty simple, I had a ton of fun making it and got a good case of the giggles too. :)


For this card I used a stamp set from There She Goes, called Ba Donkey Donk. I then took my score pal and squared off a border for donkey, colored him up with copics and then added an additional border of stitching for a little more texture. Oh and I used ran some crystal effects over donkey's eyes to gloss them over. The sentiments are 2 different ones from this set, as well as "happy birthday" from an SU set.

I hope this card gives you a little giggle too. :) Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

April said...

Big giggles! Love it...CAS at its best!

Carol W said...

It surely gave me the giggles and it is so dog gone cute...love, love, love this...well done my sweet friend...♥