Monday, July 2, 2012

Have A Blast!


Hiya! Happy Monday to you!

I'm back with another challenge for The Pink Elephant! This week's challenge 155 is to use the inspiration photo below for a card or project and then link back to the TPE blog and show us your creation!

For my card I've this festive image from Arielle Gordon's Wax Fruit Company, called Bottle Rockets. I absolutely LOVE all of Arielle's digi stamps! They are all so fun to color and often the perfect stamp I'm looking for on many occasions!
I've paired this stamp with papers from MME, American Made and ribbon and circular sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up.

Be sure and pop over to The Pink Elephant challenge blog and see how the rest of Ella's Girls have been inspired by this festive summertime photo! Hope you'll play along with us!

1 comment:

April said...

A perfect representation of the inspiration photo! That pix makes me think of so many different things!

I love the bottle rockets and they are paired perfectly with that paper!