Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Fun


Hi Friends!
It's Monday and I'm back with another challenge for The Pink Elephant!

For this week's challenge #158 all you need to do is incorporate some SUMMER FUN into your card or project and link back to The Pink Elephant blog!

I started off making 1 card for this challenge and then I figured since I had a few more Some Odd Girl stamps with a SUMMER FUN theme, I would just go ahead and make another one for the SOG July sketch too! For my first card I've used a digi stamp from Some Odd Girl, called Water Fun. The second card showcases one of their clear poly stamp sets, called Beach Day Buddies. I paired both stamps with papers from Echo Park Paper, Paradise Beach and colored them up with Copics. The buttons are from Basic Grey Wander and Lime Rickey and the sentiment in card 1 is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll play along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!
In the meantime, check out what the rest of Ella's Girls have created to help celebrate Summer Fun!


7 comments:

April said...

Fun, fun, fun!

I wish our lawn was as lush as the one on your card!! This reminds me of K when he was younger....loved the hose!!

Thanks for introducing me to more fun stamps...you enabler, you!!

Tina said...

you have an amazlog, love all your wonderful creations, thank you for the lovely comment

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Summertime creations!! Love them both!!

Unknown said...

Both cards are super cute!!! I saw your card on TPE and just had to come over to your blog to leave you praise.

Danni said...

I almost used Water Fun for my card! so cute and FUN!! Love all the orange on the second card!!

Arabella said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous Kadie, but I really love how you have made Tia pop on the second card... she looks awesome! Great papers too!

Thanks so much for joining our July sketch challenge at Some Odd Girl!

Arabella

~Paola~ said...

woww...double treat today...I am feasting my eyes on such fabulous images coloring....(and I had the privilege to witness how detailed oriented you are irl too!)
You truly are a wonderful card-artist Kadie!
Both cards are ohh soooo fabulous!♥