Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fishin' You A Great Day




Hello, Friends!
I'm glad you stopped by today, because it's Deconstructed Sketch time! Get ready for another FAB week and this week's sketch #68 is designed by Amy Sheffer.
For my card I've used another Moonlight Whisper from Kraftin Kimmie and his name is Curtis.
I've paired Curtis with papers from We R Memory Keepers and buttons from Basic Grey.
I hoping to find the perfect young man to give this card to. Until then it will be nice to know I have a fun boy card in my stash!

I hope that you will join us for sketch 68! Be sure to visit all the Sketch Girls to see how they've used this week's sketch. Have a great day!

Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Sheri Gilson
Tracey Pickersgill

5 comments:

Carol<>< said...

great man card!
Carol N<><

Amy Sheffer said...

How CUTE!! My 5-year-old loves going fishing with his daddy. I think this image is going to have to come live with us! Awesome coloring and mix of papers, and SUPER take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

LOVE this Kadie!! I have always loved Curtis too...I don't colour him up often enough!! I think your choice of papers, the sketch and image make for a perfect card!! Xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute masculine card, Kadie!! Love the great papers and adorable image. You ROCKED this weeks sketch!!

Jen Shults said...

This is amazing Kadie! I love the way you used the circles for buttons and the fabulous plaid paper! LOVE!!!