Friday, December 14, 2012

Canned With Love


Hi Friends! Happy Friday!
It's another fun Friday stamp release for you from A Day For Daisies!! Yipee!!

ADFD has a lovely selection of jars called Canned With Love, perfect for all those homemade holiday gifts! And in addition to the jars, another sweet fairie delivering a Christmas ornament.


Since my jar had butterflies on it, I wanted to do something sparkly and it just didn't come out as I'd envisioned. I think my mojo is stuck in la-la land. :) It's hard to see in the photo, but the jar is filled with heat embossed sparkles.

Be sure and check out all the ADORABLE cards my teammies have made!
Arielle
Alice
Broni
Sherry

5 comments:

Beachsidelynn said...

Couldn't see the sparkles in the picture, but great idea. Sweet card.

Migdalia said...

Lovely card!Sweet image!

Broni said...

You are too hard on yourself! I love your card! I bet the sparkly fairie dust is so awesome in real life!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kadie, this is totally adorable. Love what you did with the jar and all those sweet butterflies.

:: BlueInks :: said...

This is really cute and very creative. Love the orange and green together.