Monday, January 14, 2013

Red, White and Pink



Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!

It's time for challenge #182 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time for a color challenge: RED, WHITE AND PINK!

For my card, I've this sweet A la mode stamp, An Apple For Teacher, from My Favorite Things and paired her with papers from Bo Bunny. The ribbon and sentiment are Stampin Up and the image is colored in Copics.

Thanks for popping by! Be sure to go visit The Pink Elephant Blog to see all the wonderful red, white and pink creations.
Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute cute card! Love the details. Very pretty!

Migdalia said...

A Darling card!Love it!

Jacquel said...

Another cute card Kadie! I'll have to see if I can play along....TFS!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Valentine!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Wow! This card should be sold in a store. Love the colors, background and image.

April said...

Great coloring (as always)! I love the shading of the apple!