Friday, April 26, 2013

Beach Beauty


Hello, Friends and happy Friday!

Today is another beautiful Release over at  A Day For Daisies!! AND I have to say that it's got me dreaming of Summer!

Such a gorgeous collection of Beach Beauties!

And I just have to say that I snagged the trim around the immie idea from my dear and talented friend, LORi Boyd!! Thanks for the inspiration, sweet friend!!

Be sure and check out what all the rest of the team has created for you!

Here's a list of all the ladies blogs!
Mila
Danielle
Sherry
Broni
Arielle

3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kadie! Your coloring always inspires me.

April said...

I really like how you trimmed around your Beauty's profile! Quite a stunning card!

Carol W said...

wow, wow, wow....what a beauty this is. Amazing coloring and great color combo...this is a great card!!!!