Monday, April 1, 2013

Birthday Wishes


Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!

It's time for challenge #193 over at The Pink Elephant and this week were using 3 different patterned papers PLUS our favorite embellishment!

My favorite embellishments are buttons but I decided to incorporate them and my patterned papers a little more subtly into my card this week. I really wanted to use this Unity stamp that I'd bought for my DH and I thought the only way for me to showcase it properly was to do a more CAS card. So I made banners from this new Stampin Up dsp and used a sentiment from Papertrey Ink. I also stamped the stamp on a Washington State map I'd been saving for something special. I thought this would be a cool effect and give this card more of an open road feel--isn't that what motorcycles are about? :) Anyway, hope you like my card today!

Thanks for popping by! Be sure to go visit The Pink Elephant Blog to see all the wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

April said...

I like how you incorporated the map.....great way to get your point across....who doesn't like the open road??

Migdalia said...

A wonderful card!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

MiamiKel said...

Ooh this is a gem!! I won't show this one to my hubby, lol! I.forgot i.have a motorcycle stamp, will have to look for it and do another CASE :) <3 you!

Jacquel said...

This is a pretty cool card Kadie! I love how you stamped that image...TFS!!!

Carol W said...

Wow....what a wonderful male card....Great job Kadie...love it!