Monday, April 15, 2013

Golden Anniversary

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY DUELING DARLINGS CARD

Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!

It's time for challenge #195 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time to try your hand at PAPER PIECING!

Well, I just happened to have this card at the tip of my fingers that my friends Paola, Carol and I created last weekend for another dear, dear friend of ours who recently celebrated her Golden Anniversary with hubby of 50 years! I was hoping that this card would have arrived before I blogged about it, but since the paper piecing challenge came up, I knew I had to let the cat out of the bag. Judy, m'dear--Happy Happy Anniversary and this card is coming your way with love from the 3 of us (a collaborative effort).

The cake stamp used for this card is from an Amuse Studio set, called Build a Cake and the sentiment is also Amuse, called Essential Sentiments; stamped on a Spellbinders die. The background die is from Memory Box and there is a scored border. The turquoise cardstock is MFT and the paper pieced patterned paper is from Echo Park Paper, This and That. And lastly the cake is adorned with Gold Stickles and the card with pearl dots.

Thanks for popping by! Be sure to go visit The Pink Elephant Blog to see all the wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Great Card Kadie--love the layout and I am sure that Judy will love it!

Judy McMullen said...

Oh, Kadie, my heart overflows! What a beautiful card celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. I'm so looking forward to receiving it! Thank you and Paola and Carol for your loving gift of this gorgeous card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, so pretty and with spring colors too. I really like the layout and the person you sent it to! ;)

~Paola~ said...

Yup....I think Judy likes it alright ♥ Of course I always think that all cards are even better irl...and this pretty one is no exception :o) Of course, I love it too...*wink*
BTW did U see the picts posted here Kadie? ;o)

http://www.paola-sama.blogspot.ca/2013/04/made-in-seattle.html

MiamiKel said...

Sweetness! What a beautiful card, and so perfect for our sweet Judy. And may we both wish for that many years with our honeys :)

Big hugs!