Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just Because



Hi Friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!
I've got another fun card for you using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #96!
For my card I've used a stamp from A Day For Daisies, called Flowers in Bottles and paired it with just a couple accent papers from My Mind's Eye. The stamp is colored in Copics, the ribbon is PTI and the button is American Crafts.

Thank you so much for popping by! I hope you will check out the fabulous creations of the other Deconstructed Sketch Girls! Have a great one!

Sketch Girls:
Judy
Cresta
Joni
Sandra
Dawn
Tobi
Arielle
Donna
Jen
Kadie
Lori
Sheri
Tracey



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kadie-bug!,
I love that stamp!! So sweet and you colored up the popped to perfection. We have some wild at the end of the street and I keep telling Mike I want them....lmbo (he won't dig them up for me though)

MiamiKel said...

So sweet! We both have flowers on the blog today :) Your card is so soft and serene - reminds me of a book illustration. Lovely!! <3 you!

Sandra MacLean said...

Kadie, I literally squealed when I saw this last night! It's BEAUTIFUL!! Your style is just so creative and whimsical - I love it!! Have a great weekend sweetie!

Jen Shults said...

This is stunning Kadie! I love that stamp and you used it beautifully. Serious stunner!!! Love it!

Judy McMullen said...

Such a pretty card, Kadie! Love those gorgeous flowers...looks like poppies...in jars. Great coloring!! Love and hugs!!!

Jo said...

How cute is that stamp!? Love it Kadie!

Nancy Keller said...

I love how you did your circles and the bit of ribbon! TFS! This is a fun sketch!

nwilliams6 said...

So sweet and adorable! You did a fabulous job with the sketch - I so want that image! Well done.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous card! Great use of the sketch!

Unknown said...

WOW! Kadie!! I fell in love with card and image the first time I saw it!! STUNNING work honey!! Xx