Friday, April 12, 2013

Never Never Land



Hiya!
Welcome to another fun Friday for A Day For Daisies!
This month's club kit is in the store and we're showcasing images from it today!! And don't forget about the current challenge to use, your FAVORITE TECHNIQUE.

I am totally in love with this month's Club Kit. Tammy has outdone herself once again with awesome inspired images from a very beloved Fairy Tale. In fact, this fairy tale happens to be one of my all time favorites. The image I worked with for Today is called, Kiss for Pan and I mostly just kept it super simple to give all the attention to the image. Again, I used my favorite technique (using Copic markers) and paired the colored image with a page from an old DCWV pad, called Once Upon A Time. The sentiment is PTI and the button is Basic Grey.

I also have a card for Sami's release this week! She has some whimsical beauties for you!



AND in case the kit and Sami's release weren't exciting enough, this is the second week that A Day For Daisies now has stamps available in clear polyemer! Check out the ADFD store HERE.

Be sure and check out what all the rest of the team has created for you!
Mila
Danielle
Sherry
Broni
Arielle

3 comments:

April said...

Your coloring is absolutely stunning today!

Love both cards! I love Pan!! Has been a favorite since my parents would let me stay up to watch Disney on Sunday nights! I am sure I am dating myself here....lol

And, that paper is FABBY on the second card! Sets off the image perfectly!

Carol W said...

Awesome cards Kadiebug....love, love, love your cards (and you) ♥

Broni said...

These are so cute, Kadie! I LOVE the boy and girl and their "friends" sentiment!