Monday, April 8, 2013

Pick of the Patch


Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!

It's time for challenge #194 over at The Pink Elephant and this week were using SPRING COLORS!

For my card today I've used another cutie from By LORi Designs. This is Puddle Jumper Sweet Girl and she is colored up in Copics and paired with my interpretation of spring colored papers from My Mind's Eye. The stamp is from Amuse Art Stamps, the buttons are from Basic Grey and there's just a little bit of hand stitching too.

Thanks for popping by! Be sure to go visit The Pink Elephant Blog to see all the wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

April said...

What a cutie!! Great Spring colors in my opinion! Lol

Danni said...

Adorable!