Monday, August 5, 2013

That's How I Roll




Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!
I'm back with today's challenge #211 over at The Pink Elephant and it's time to use TEXTURE on your card or project.

For my card I've used another stamp from the Moonlight Whisper line at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. She's a roller derby cutie! I've colored up this stamp with Copics and paired her with papers from SU and texture from an embossing folder that I ran through my Cuttlebug.

I've also created this fun gal to fit this week's FUN WITH FRUIT challenge over at the Kraftin Kimmie Blog!

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE!!

6 comments:

April said...

Great texture! And that immie is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!! Glad you are back with BLD!! Can't wait to work with you!!
Xo
~~Nicole~~

Linda said...

I always love your cards. This is such a fun one. Love the bright colors.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh this is too cute!

I have a friend that is doing roller derby and this image is perfect for that!

The stories she shares, well, at least in her group, that is a different type of girl! LOL

Vivi Casale said...

aawww, she is a cutie!!! love your card!!
xx

Scrappy Canuck said...

This card is so bright and cheerful! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week! Krafty Girl Karen