Monday, November 11, 2013

Hi Friend


Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!
I'm back with today's challenge #225 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's an awesome INSPIRATION PHOTO. All you have to do is use the below photo to inspire your card or project and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.

For my card I've used this festive stamp from By LORi Designs, that showcases Puddle Jumper Little Big Storm as a wee Native lad. Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so I thought I better get my fall cards going! Check out the fun stamps HERE and start getting your holiday craftin' on!

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

1 comment:

:: BlueInks :: said...

This is such a cute card! I love the wood DP and how the beautifully colored image looks on it. Great job!