Monday, December 9, 2013

TPE Recipe 229



Hi Friends!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

I'm back with today's challenge #229 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time for a RECIPE! All you have to do is use 2 patterned papers, ribbon and a bit of sparkle on your card or project and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.

For my card I've used a Penny Black Hedgehog stamp that my friend Terry sent to me for this month's Unidentified challenge. The papers are from Basic Grey and my bit of Sparkle is Stickles in the center of the flower.

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

5 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute image indeed! I like how you went with yellow for the flower - sets the image off!

Chris said...

Hi Kadie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Janet said...

That yellow sets off the cute image!! Love your card!!

Unknown said...

OMG! I love this card!!! Love the combo of papers and the way you colored the image! I would keep all 4 if I could...but that wouldn't be fair to everyone else! Thanks for swapping.

Lori Turner said...

Kadie, this is adorable!! Love this sweet little image :)