Monday, March 17, 2014

A Hint Of Green



Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!

I'm back with today's challenge #242 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time for a RECIPE CHALLENGE. All you have to do is create a card or project using with LOTS OF LAYERS, RIBBON and A HINT OF GREEN and submit it to the link on the TPE BLOG.

For my card I've used papers from Basic Grey, ribbon (aka Washi Tape) and stamp from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

P.S. I'm also planning to enter this cutie in this week's Wonderful Wednesday 'anything goes' at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!

4 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Super cute, Kadie! I love this KS image and all the designer paper ;)

Nance said...

Kadie, really fun card! Love all the bright colors and that adorable image! Have a great week! Hugs!

Nance

Carol W said...

Once again you do not dissapoint. You have a real talent and I so love your cards (you too)...A beautiful creation this card is!!! Hugs...♥

Miss NiceRoad said...

I loooove how she roll :) Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)