Monday, March 24, 2014

I Heart Plaid


Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!

I'm back with today's challenge #243 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time for a COLOR CHALLENGE. All you have to do is create a card or project using YOUR FAVORITE COLOR COMBO and submit it to the link on the TPE BLOG.

My favorite color combo usually involves some teal/turquoise color and I am ALWAYS drawn to plaid of any color, so I decided to include that too. For my card I've used this cutie pie new stamp from By LORi Designs, called Fancy Girl and paired her with papers from Basic Grey Olivia.

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

LOVE this Kadie! You've colored her up so cute :) Awesome card this week - have a good one! xoxoxo

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Kadie!! Love the sweet plaid and your fabulous coloring!!