Monday, March 30, 2015

Anything Goes at TPE



Hi Friends and Happy Monday to You!

It's time for another challenge over at The Pink Elephant and this week is ANYTHING GOES!!

Create whatever your heart desires and submit it to the linky on the TPE BLOG. Hope you will share your projects with us!

For my card I've used a set from Stampin' Up with Classic Cars. It's a great, versatile stamp set for any masculine card (or for your female friend if she's into cars!). The papers are SU too.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cool!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

cm said...

Apologies for my tardy commenting; the days with my mom are filled to the brim with errands and tasks! Your classic pick-up truck card sparks memories of back-in-the-day times spent with my grandparents. My uncles had vehicles that looked like this, and every Sunday, we'd climb in the back and head down to the river valley to pick wild blueberries. Afterwards, mom would make blueberry pie...so fabulous. This image works wonderfully for a sympathy card. Again, so thrilled to be GD with you and and TPE team on this challenge!
Hugs~c