Monday, April 20, 2015

Enjoy the Adventure



Hi Friends!
It's time for another Monday challenge over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's a SKETCH CHALLENGE. All you have to do is use the above sketch as inspiration for your card or project and link up to the TPE BLOG!

For my card I've used this awesome stamp by Mo Manning and tried to make the rest of the card more subtle so that the image shines as the focus. The stamp is colored in Copics.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll join in the fun!

2 comments:

cm said...

Consider your card a success in allowing the image to have center-stage! Manly marvelous! You've done wonders with this sketch, which I found quite the challenge. Again, so thrilled to joining you and the team with this challenge!
~c

Jennifer Scull said...

I love how the stitching and buttons accent this great image from Mo! wonderful card!

hope you are having a great day! :)