Thursday, June 11, 2015

Farewell and Merci



Hi Friends,
I have some very sad news for you today. The Deconstructed Sketch has run it's course and this will be the last one. Be sure to pop over to Jen's blog and read about this final (2 week) challenge.

I've had an amazing time being part of this super talented group of Ladies and was so blessed to have been in on the fun since sketch #1.
I will cherish that invitation from Jen forever!

This is not the end of the sketches though. All 204 will continue to circulate and provide inspiration whenever one of us needs a layout!

For my card I've used a retired Torico stamp created for There She Goes and paired it with papers from Basic Grey. I wanted to find a sentiment stamp that said, "thanks for the wonderful time," but a simple thanks to Jen and to all those who stopped by to see my Thursday creations each week, is truly heartfelt.

Hope you'll join us for this final sketch!
(P.S. this is not the end of my blog, just a notice that the Deconstructed Sketch is ending)
Arielle
Cresta
Jen
Sheri
Tangii
Tracey

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Love this card!!! the papers are beautiful and I am a complete sucker for coo coo clocks!!!!! such a wonderful image! <3

Carol W said...

Oh how I like this card...just beautiful......