Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Cards Galore

Hello and Happy Wednesday!
I wanted to pop in and share with you a few cards I made last week. A very sweet friend of mine asked me if I would help her make some cards for her family this year and I was overjoyed to be asked and thrilled to have someone to craft with!

So I wanted to come up with a variety of fun cards that we could make in a couple hours (on a normal day, I can end up concentrating on only one card in all that time!). I searched online for some examples and then checked my supplies to see what I had and how I could use the samples for inspiration, but still make them my own.
We ended up having an absolute blast and my friend told me perhaps I made a card maker out of her and she might like to try it again sometime! Yipee!!

Here are the cards I ended up making and below them are the samples that I CASEd with the links to give credit.

Paper: Echo Park Paper Season's Greetings
Stamps: Amuse
Paper: Echo Park Paper Season's Greetings
Stamps: Stampin' Up!
The holly bough is heat embossed
Paper: Echo Park Paper Season's Greetings
Star made from recycled Starbucks sleeve
Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Paper: Jillibean Soup Christmas Eve Chowder
Stamps: Stampin' Up!

Samples these cards were inspired by:

sample 1
sample 2
sample 3
sample 4

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Kadie these are fantastic and I love that they all look relatively CAS. Just gorgeous work!!

April said...

What great cards! I am so glad you have used your enabling powers on someone other than me!