Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!

Please click HERE for the current Sparkle Creations Challenge. Thanks!

Hi Friends!
I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!
I have another sweet By LORi Designs card to share with you today! I was able to get my tree up over the weekend and the house decorated a bit and there is just something so wonderful about waking up in the morning, turning on the Christmas tree and then standing back for a few moments to take it all in. It always brings a smile to my face.
So, I thought I'd share just a smidge of that feeling with you today as I've created a card using the BLD Christmas Tree digi!

I'm hoping that this card will bring a smile to your face today as you too think about all things bright and cheery!

Be sure to check out what my fellow Lollipop Girls have for you today over at the BLD Blog!
Have a GREAT DAY and I'll see you on Thursday!

stamps: By LORi Designs Digi Christmas Tree
ink: Copics, Diamond Stickles
paper: Basic Grey Jovial
embellies: PTI True Black Ribbon, Nesties, Tim Holtz Distress Ink

2 comments:

April said...

What a splendid looking tree you shared with us today! I sure do wish I was on the WC so that I could see your full sized one in person ;-)

Welcome! said...

Kadie my sweet! Lovin' your jolly bld tree! Can't wait to get mine up now! Love your card, as always puts a smile on my face!
Hugs, Krista