Monday, December 12, 2011

A Great Catch

Hi Friends!
Happy Monday to you!
I just wanted to pop in and say that there's still time to join in on the last challenge of the year for The Pink Elephant! Our Snowflakes and Sparkle challenge will be up for one more week and you can check out all the amazing inspiration HERE on the TPE blog.

Until then I have a little card for you that I recently sent in for my dear friend, Jeanette's Forest Swap. It was inspired by an awesome card that my friend, April posted recently. :)
I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a fun card! I love how you only colored the fish, making it stand out. Very creative!

April said...

Thank you for the ultimate compliment, my friend!! This is a wonderful card ~ not only do I love the DP's, but the edges of the border, the corners highlighting the immie and the spotlight technique is so fun!!

(I better go put in a request in the forest for one!)