Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jesus Is The Reason



Hi Friends!
Happy Thursday!
Are you ready for another FUN-tabulous Deconstructed Sketch? I know I am! This week we've got #30 in store for you and it's a SUPER fun one! A little bit of square, throw in a circle and a star and there's plenty of room for your fave immie too!
For my card today, I've used one of my all time fave By LORi Designs stamps...the Puddle Jumper Nativity. I've paired this adorable stamp with papers from Echo Park Merry Christmas and Chocolate Chip ribbon from SU. I think this will be the card I give to my parent's for Christmas this year (but shhhh, don't tell :) ).

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out how all the Sketch Girls have used sketch 30!

Andrea Ewen
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson
Tracey Pickersgill

3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Kadie! Your coloring is fantastic and I LOVE how you used that embellie. WONDERFUL card!!

April said...

This is beautiful! Great way you put it all together - the LO works so well with this immie!

LORi said...

Fabulous Kadie Girl!! I LOVE it!!
Hugs -LORi