Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Bug & Roo at BLD


Hi Friends!
I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!
I have another sweet By LORi Designs card for you today! Except for today's card I've used one of the new Bug and Roo stamps newly available in the BLD store. This is Paige and she's looks like me today--all bundles up for this beautiful Winter day!

I just LOVE this time of year with all red, white and green...and I'm hoping that this card will bring a smile to your face today as you too think about all the things that you love about this time of year!

Be sure to check out what my fellow Lollipop Girls have for you today over at the BLD Blog!
Have a GREAT DAY and I'll see you on Thursday!
stamps: By LORi Designs Bug and Roo Paige Digi
ink: Copics
paper: Echo Park Merry Christmas
embellies: American Crafts Ribbon, Basic Grey Jovial Buttons

2 comments:

April said...

What a cutie-patootie! I am loving her! Your card is fabby dabby as well!

~Paola~ said...

awww this is too darn cuteeee!
what a beautiful image and colored to absolute PERFECTION!!! (as per your usual)*TFS* xoxox