Monday, December 5, 2011

Snowflakes and Sparkle With TPE

Hello and a very Happy Monday to you!
Today I'm back with one last super fun challenge for The Pink Elephant before we take a little break for the holidays. That just means that you have a little bit of extra time (2 weeks) to get all your Snowflakes and Sparkle Mojo going, because that the theme of TPE 128! And our sponsor this week is ABC Toys & Crafts, who have offered up a $10 gift certificate to their store for one lucky participant!

For my card I've used one of my all time favorite stamp sets. It was actually the stamp set I bought to make my very first handmade Christmas cards after my hubby and I first got married. Forgive me, I don't know who makes this set...it was one of the boxed sets that you can find at Michael's. However, I do know without a doubt that the paper I've paired with these fun stamps is from Bo Bunny Blitzen collection and the snowflakes were punched c/o Martha Stewart punch. The ribbon is Amuse and the snowman is colored in Copics, while the snowglobe is heat embossed.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you ! Be sure and check out all the amazing inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog!!

2 comments:

April said...

What a darling Snowman Globe! I love that it is from one of your first stamps sets, that makes it more precious!

Danni said...

Beautiful holiday card!