Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sparkle Creations Deconstructed



Hi Friends!
It's Thursday again and I'm back with another FAB Deconstructed Sketch for you. And since it's the first of the month (can you believe it's December??) we have another FANTASTIC sponsor and a prize up for grabs as well! So without further adieu, here is Deconstructed Sketch #29!
This week our sponsor is Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and for my card I've used SnowBunny Lucy. I've paired Lucy with papers Jillibean Soup, ribbon from SU and buttons from Basic Grey.
I hope you'll join us this week; one lucky participant will win a stamp from SCRS just for playing along!

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out how all the Sketch Girls have used sketch 29!

Andrea Ewen
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson
Tracey Pickersgill

4 comments:

April said...

She is too cute! I am loving the layout and once again, you have perfect papers!! Luv ya, girl!

Anne said...

She is adorable.. love the papers and the colors.. thanks for sharing..

paper fun said...

I love the colors in this. Great card.

Mari

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Fantastic. Love how you switch up the button placement, looks great with your image.

And your image is so cute all bundled up in blue.