Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sweet Holiday Wishes



Hi Friends!
Happy Thursday!
Are you ready for another FUN-tabulous Deconstructed Sketch? I know I am! This week we've got #31 in store for you and you're gonna love it! A little bit of square, perhaps a flip-a-roo and plenty of room for your fave immie too!

For my card today, I decided to flip the sketch on it's side, so that I could fit this adorable "a la mode" stamp from My Favorite Things. This is a la mode Candy Cane Kisses and I've paired her with papers from Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses and  Nordic Holiday. She is colored in Copics and dabbed with a touch of Diamond Stickles.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out how all the Sketch Girls have used sketch 31!

Andrea Ewen
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson
Tracey Pickersgill

3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Kadie! I love all the patterns you used on this and your fantastic coloring!!

April said...

I suddenly have the day 'free'. I am off to create....thanks for the inspiration!

Batook das said...

You like your all the patterns you use and it is very gorgeous and thank for the inspiration.
Sports News