Thursday, April 18, 2013

Absolutely Fabulous



Hi Friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

I've got another fun card for you using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #98!

For my card I've used a Hollywood inspired stamp from Kraftin' Kimmies, called Katherine and paired her with papers from My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from the PTI Mixed Messages set, the twine is Maya Road, the ribbon is American Crafts and the pearls are Doodlebug.

Thank you so much for popping by! I hope you will check out the fabulous creations of the other Deconstructed Sketch Girls! Have a great one!

Sketch Girls:
Judy
Cresta
Joni
Sandra
Dawn
Tobi
Arielle
Donna
Jen
Kadie
Lori
Sheri
Tracey

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh isn't she a beauty?!!! Love how you've coloured her!!! Fabulous card!

Judy Rozema said...

This is just fantastic! LOVE your coloring and way you used the sketch~!

:: BlueInks :: said...

That dress colored up great! Perfect job on the card.

Crestajune said...

I love this card, Kadie! You have colored the image beautifully, and I just love the paper... some of my faves right now! Have a fantastic weekend!