Thursday, April 11, 2013

Let Your Light Shine



Hi Friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

I've got another fun card for you using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #97!

For my card I've used a stamp from My Favorite Things and paired it with just a gorgeous background paper from October Afternoon that I picked up this weekend.

Thank you so much for popping by! I hope you will check out the fabulous creations of the other Deconstructed Sketch Girls! Have a great one!

Sketch Girls:
Judy
Cresta
Joni
Sandra
Dawn
Tobi
Arielle
Donna
Jen
Kadie
Lori
Sheri
Tracey

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is wonderful Kadie! I just adore the lightly stamped light house... that's wonderful and the fun pop of the blue and orange together really make everything stand out. :)

Dawn Easton said...

Kadie, this is wonderful! Love that fun background paper!!! That lighthouse image looks fantastic too! Think I need that set! Sorry I'm late commenting but I was out of town for a couple of days :(