Monday, December 2, 2013

Jolly Christmas


Hi Friends!
Hope you all had a great weekend and are geared up for the first week of December!

I'm back with today's challenge #228 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time to think of WINTER! All you have to do is use WINTER as the inspiration for your card or project and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.

For my card I've used this festive stamp from By LORi Designs. I just LOVE him and can't help but think of Dodger from Charles Dickens, "Oliver Twist," whenever I see this sweet stamp. Check out the fun stamps HERE and start getting your holiday craftin' on!

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

3 comments:

April said...

I adore that stamp and so want to buy it for myself!! You, of course, colored him beautifully!! A lovely card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh my gosh this is cute! I love how the image has a square line and you used a circle die cut....it looks good! Very cute indeed.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how fun! Love the image and the layout you used combined with the bold papers makes a GREAT card!