Monday, December 16, 2013

TPE Photo Inspiration



Hi Friends!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

I'm back with today's challenge #230 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time for a PHOTO INSPIRATION! All you have to do is use the below photo as inspiration for your card or project and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.


For my card I haven't used any stamps! I decided to go with this paper from Teresa Collins (one of my faves that I can't find any more!) and pair it with a little garland and holiday cheer! Here's wishing you and yours a wonderfully Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

6 comments:

cebelica said...

Very nice card! Hugs! xx

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love the shape and how the banner looks in the worded DP. Clever card!

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute embellishments!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is sweet! love that garland/tinsel you added! So pretty!

Happy Holidays!

Crestajune said...

I love this, Kadie! I am hoarding all of this paper and the embellishments that I bought last year... isn't that awful!? I just love it so much, I guess I am waiting on a project that is "worthy"! :) Have a fantastic day, my friend!

Lori Turner said...

Kadie, I love your no-stamped card! Your designer papers rock and I LOVE that "garland" WTG!