Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa


Hello there!
I hope this post finds you doing well on this last Thursday in April. Today is the start of our May sneak peeks at The Greeting Farm! AND since it's also Thursday scrap layout day at TGF, I thought I'd combine the sweet sneak peek of the Grandparents stamp set with the scrap sketch challenge!
The Grandma and Grandpa set, which includes several sentiments and the flower box (shown here) will be available on MAY 1st at The Greeting Farm.
For inquiring minds, yes, this is a picture of my cutie pie grandparents! This picture was taking at my little sister's wedding this fall and I love how if you look closely you can see that they're holding hands. They've been married over 60 yrs and still holding hands...I LOVE it! :)
I hope you have a superb Thursday and I'll be back tomorrow with another TGF sneak peek.
Be sure and stop by the TGF blog to see what else the DT has cooked up today! AND as we bid a fond farewell to Farmer Cheryl, we welcome Mercy Kerin to the Farmer team!

Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Grandparents Set
Paper: My Mind's Eye, K & Company
Ink: Copics
Embies: Alphabet Stickers, Primas, Misc Button, Linen Thread, Jilly Bean Soup Ribbon

20 comments:

Limonchik said...

Such a beautiful layout. I like this funny pictures, which look great with the photo of grandparents ) Very positive mood!

Unknown said...

kadie...this is perfection on paper, kiddo! love the black and white with a hint of yellow! gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Kadie, This is gorgeous, how fantastic being married 60 years and looking so happy, fab.
Love Scrapbooking so this is right up my street..Debbiexx

Hobbyaholic said...

That paper is really pretty. Love the TFG set.

*I hope that at 60yrs my hubby and I are still holding hands, so sweet!

Bobbi said...

This is adorable. TFS

Catherine said...

Awwwww!!!!! Kadie, this is such a fab page and that photo is adorable! Love the way you left the images b&w. Awesome, awesome layout and a keepsake that will be treasured for generations.

Kim said...

This is fabulous Kadie, with the little pop of color and beautiful layout!

Barbara said...

This is such a touching layout! Aren't grandparents wonderful? You showcased them so beautifully.

Cindy Haffner said...

Just perfect!!!

♥Rach♥ said...

What a cute pic to scrap and the new characters go wonderfully!

Danni said...

How precious!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm so into scrapping now and I just love this layout. Absolutely gorgeous!

Tasha said...

AH this is wonderful! Love how you have used the stamps!
love tasha xx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

WickedPixie said...

I love the beautiful retro feel to this! Fabulous layout! :-)Traci

Melyssa said...

What a gorgeous layout! I LOOOVE the touches of yellow.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Kadie this is super sweet!!! I love your pictures and love the new stamps, they are darling!!!! Beautiful job hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Randi said...

SO amazing Kadie!! What a cool idea to leave them uncolored except for the the touch of yellow you pulled from the layout!! What a stunning effect! I love it!

Angela said...

Such a great take on the sketch!! Love the black and white with jsut a touch of yellow!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Mary Giles said...

This couldn't be any sweeter! I love that your grandparents still hold hands. I also love what you did with this page. The black and whote with accents of yellow are just stunning.