Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday for Friday


Are you thoroughly confused by my title? Remember the Creepers that Marie gave us a sneak peek of on the TGF blog a short while ago? Well, one of them is going to be released on May 1st and her name is Thursday!! I'm so so excited about these stamps (well, let's face it, I'm always excited about the new stamps) because they are sooooo cool, fresh, hip, and a change of pace, ya know?
So with that said, I'll also say Happy Friday!!

For this week's TGF Farm Fresh Friday the challenge is to use the above picture as inspiration. I'd say that's quite the boudoir! I think four poster beds are so elegant. I hope you'll be inspired by this pic too and join us for the challenge this week.
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm blog and check out the AMAZING samples by all the DT!
AND tomorrow is Release Day so please check back to see another sneakie peek. :)
See ya!

18 comments:

Imke said...

Just perfect ! I like the colors and how you colored her. The flowers are great. Are they self-made ? Pretty Card !

Randi said...

Adorable and cool Kadie!!! I love the whole "Thursdy" background you created!!! Clever!! Beautiful colors and coloring!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Jessie said...

Love it!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Kadie...just perfect in every way!!

♥Rach♥ said...

Soooo, cool Kadie! I love your take on the picture and your papers/embellies are great :0)

Bobbi said...

How adorable. Love the colors.

Jen Shults said...

Wow, this is fabulous! I just love this new image... she is sooooooo cool!

Anonymous said...

Totally cool! I just love the hat - LOL. Love the flowers and the dp too - a perfect "purring" as always. (sigh - sorry, couldn't resist)

Kim said...

You always have the best layouts and paper. This is sooo cool!

Leah l'Orange said...

OMG
OMG
OMG!

Kadie, your card is SO cute - such TOTALLY fun and funky elements! and i think i'm in love with Thursday! can't wait to see the rest!

Angela said...

Katie, you did an awesome job on the challenge!! I just love this!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Cindy Haffner said...

Super FABULOUS!!

Catherine said...

Holy cats, Kadie, this card is FAB!!!! I love the colors, the layout is amazing, and I'm dying over the "Oh Snap" sentiment!!!! I have run out of answers, so this week that's my response to everything. I don't think I've used it in the "correct" way yet - LOL! Totally Fun and Funky! LOVE IT!

PS-left something for you on my bloggy. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Charis Shidaki said...

I love Thursday's attitude.

WickedPixie said...

Fabulous card! I love her white hair ! :-)Traci

Mary Giles said...

Ooooh I think this has go to go into my favorite category! You really took the inspiration challenge and ran with it. I love how the wrought iron mimics what is on the bed. SO many things to loove at and adore in this one.

Heather Schlatter said...

Seriously,

Thursday for Friday is a totally cool title and I love your take on FFF last week I am sorry it has taken me so long to get out and comment I am behind but I am trying to hit them all today as I leave my love for this week too!!!

You hit that Gothic Bedroom challenge nail on the head!!! Love it way to rock the FFF last week!!!

Gorgeous Kadie!!!!