Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Howdy!


Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I'm sorry I didn't have a new card for you yesterday but I wanted to give the Dear Queen another day for your viewing pleasure since she popped up during the weekend. :)

My card for you today though, features this adorable little tomboy, Audrey! Audrey is from the Wild Sprout collection at The Greeting Farm and she was a sweet and generous gift from TGF's owner (and artist) to all the friends of the farm back in March. If you happened to miss Audrey on the blog, she's now available to purchase in the digi store.

Once again, I pulled out my Cosmo Cricket papers and had a blast creating a fun layout for Audrey. I love that she's sticking her tongue out, so instantly I thought of goofing off...and a kid who's goofing off would definitely be making paper airplanes and playing it cool.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Wild Sprout Audrey digi
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend, Dusty Durango
Ink: Copics
Embies: Dusty Durango Ribbon, Brads, Teal Thread, Paper Piecing Tool

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Kadie. I just love this card. what a fab image and so beautifully coloured. Loads of colour and pattern, just brilliant. It really stands out. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

☼ Cheryl* said...

Hi Kadie :)
Audrey is fab isn't she?! I got the free digi and had to wait untill last weekend to use her! She was lovely to colour :)
Your card is beautiful!!!

Tasha said...

Kadie this is really cute , loving the colouwork and layout
love tasha

♥Rach♥ said...

Very pretty Kadie! Love the orange tabs and the stitching is awesome :0)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Jessica Diedrich said...

How SUPER fun and sweet is SHE? Awesome card, girlie!

Kim said...

She is such a cutie with her little tongue sticking out, I love seeing your creative cards and this one is so cute!

Mary Giles said...

How fun is this! I love those papers you used and they go so perfectly with your Wild Child.

Lorie said...

Wonderful, Kadie! I love all the little extras you've added!!