Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Handy Man


Good Morning!
Today I have a tale of two Ians for you! Haha.
I started working with Handy Ian (from The Greeting Farm!) last night and upon finishing the coloring, I had a whim to give him a five o'clock shadow. But then I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. AND then...as I stared more and more I convinced myself the facial hair looked more and more like a disease rather than a bit of stubble. Ha! We're so hard on ourselves, aren't we! So, voila...I made two Ians. I think in the end I am more fond of the clean shaven Ian, so I'm glad that I second guessed myself. But just for kicks, I've also posted manly man Ian too. :)

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day today! I'll be back Thursday with a new Busy Beauties Challenge and I'll hope you'll join me for that!


Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Handy Ian
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Lil Man, Boyfriend, SU Real Red, Dusty Durango, Mat Stack Brights
Ink: Copics
Embies: Alphabet Stickers, Notebook Punch, Green Thread, Cosmo Cricket Tag, Sassafras Button

23 comments:

Danni said...

What a cute card!

♥Rach♥ said...

I'm so envious that you already have this cutie, love your card!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! It's a perfect layout for this guy.

karen said...

very very cute!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOL, I like both Ian's, but I'm with you I like him clean shaven better. Adorable card!!!

Catherine said...

ROFL, Kadie! They are both cute, but if I *had* to choose - clean-shaven Ian would get my vote.
The card is adorable. Love the big button.

Okay, my word verification is "redogly" which I am reading as re: dog-ly. So, how are your pooches getting along?

Anonymous said...

The unshaven real man, other boy) both are good!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee he looks so handy.

WickedPixie said...

Kadie, how cute! I love them both, but if forced to choose I'd pick clean shaven Ian!! :-)Traci

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute little guy! Love your card.

Catherine said...

Your cards are so gorgeous - you have such talent. By the way, I like the clean Ian too!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Amazing! I have never colored a large stamp like your man, but I know who to contact when I need to learn!
I love your story on the facial hair! Too funny!

Debbi said...

Great cards, Kadie! The image is too cute, and I like how you did his 5 o'clock shadow. :-D
Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog!
*smiles*
debbi

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Kadie this is way tooo CUTE hun!!! I love the layout, and love your little handy man :) hehehe :)

Imke said...

Both cards are really cute ! I like the colors and the layout.

Jessica Diedrich said...

He is so handsome! LOVE him!

Kim said...

Your post cracked me up! I love em both but I am partial to the scruffy one, So cute!

Kelly Massman said...

How cute! I have a handy made at home. That would be so darling for a Father's Day card or birthday card!

BethW said...

Just so cute! You are so talented.

fliki said...

Hi Kadie,

thanks for your comment on my blog an the answering of my question! Wow, I cannot believe that you do all the stiching by hand - it looks so perfect!
Maybe I try this by hand too. I`ll see.

bye
fliki

Tasha said...

Fabulous card! Loving the bright colours and funky layout
love tasha xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

What an adorable card! I love that image! :D

Mary Giles said...

I'm such a sucker for a man that is a little rough around the edges and has dark hair. You colored this Ian up perfectly. He is one hot cutie!