Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Small Wonder


Hiya! Happy Hump Day! I'm soooo glad it's Wednesday. I like Wednesdays because they lead to Thursdays and then to Fridays :) Did anyone catch Glee last night? I'm so excited that it's back on! I love all the music. I even have the music programed into my phone! Love it!

My card today is one that I sent out to a sweet gal I know, to celebrate a "small wonder." I've used this layout before, I know, but it's because I find that it's perfect for combining several pieces of patterned paper when I just can't seem to make up my mind! :) For this card I've only used one stamp (can you believe it?!) and it's the sentiment. The sweet little zebra is a sticker from Sandylion. I still haven't dug out my sewing machine from the garage, so all the stitching is done by hand. And that's today's card!

I hope your Wednesday is very very happy!

14 comments:

Claude said...

I watched Glee last night, but I must say I was a little disappointed... The only music sequence I liked was the one with Rachel and the guy from Vocal Adrenaline. Next week's episode looks great, however!

I love your card, it's totally adorable!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH HOW CUTE!!! I LOVE the zebra sticker. Too Cute and you made it look so .. what is the word I am looking for? Well, lets just say when I use stickers they look like stickers! lol! This rocks!

Have a great day.

Catherine said...

This is super cute, Kadie! I really need to go through my stickers and see what I can use - thanks for this fab little reminder! :D

I recorded Glee so I can "get with the program" but I still have to go online and the earlier episodes. One day... teehee!

MiamiKel said...

Super duper adorable! Yep, I was tuned in to Glee (reason why my blog post did'nt schedule LAST night, lol ..... and Jesse has been all over the web today -- apparently he's the new "it"!) :) Gorgeous little card! I have yet to get mine up due to blogger issues - I added our "friend's" card to my gallery though if you want a sneakie a peakie .... hugs to you!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Debbi said...

Great card! I love that you used a sticker and it looks great! I can never seem to use stickers on my cards without hating them, lol. I just love the dp you used, too.
*smiles*
debbi

cabio's craft corner said...

This is super cute. Love the rich & cheerful color and the fun theme :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kim said...

How cute, love the layout too and that sticker is adorable!

Kelly Massman said...

This is too cute!

Tasha said...

This is so cute! Loving the little giraffe and the fab paper
love tasha xx

~HappyScrappinMama~ said...

I just love this card! So sweet!

Mary Giles said...

Too cute! I love al lthe elements in this card. The papers are perfect and the whole card just says sweet little boy.

Lorie said...

You gave yourself away! I thought that was another beautifully colored Kadie image, and would never have known if you hadn't told! Adorable card, sweetie! LOVE IT!!

Meegan said...

Very cute card! I just realized we share the same state, although I'm all the way across in Spokane!